- tofu natural
- spices (shoarma, gyros, powder from the general store, you name it)
- fresh spice: coriander, etc.
- chili sauce
- raw vegetables: lettuce, etc.
- Bake the pancakes using a mixture of flour, corn flour, soy milk and salt.
- Mash up the tofu with a fork, and mix the spice in.
- Fry the onion together with the garlic.
- Add the tofu and fry, till it's granular.
- Put the pancake on a dinner plate, put tofu and some lettuce in, add some chili sauce, and that's it.
Create 2 mixes of spice + tofu, divided in 2 pans, instead of 1.