Cookbook:Strong Minced Meat Sauce
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.|
|Strong Minced Meat Sauce|
This recipe is similar to the Swedish recipe for minced meat sauce but different enough to warrant its own recipe, since I am going to be very specific about all the ingredients included.
Work in progress: time it takes to cook, amount of servings and difficulty will be adjusted as the basics for this recipe are adjusted. The time 1000 minutes, difficulty 5 and servings 4 are likely to change, they were put in there so I know how the template works.
Short description: somewhat strong minced meat sauce using meat from cattle (beef).
- 400–500 grams of minced meat made of beef.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 yellow/brown onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 100 ml chili sauce with less than 5% sugar(less than 5g/100g chili sauce)
- 400 grams mashed tomatoes(may be found from the canned department of supermarkets)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 ml table salt
- 3 ml black pepper
- Put the minced meat in lukewarm water for thawing
- Put 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan
- Technique: Put the frying pan so that the handle is directed away from the other hotplate heating elements and away from the cooking area to avoid burning yourself and to avoid running into it so that it falls to the floor.
- Put the following cookware on the kitchen table: cutting table, kitchen knife, two yellow onions and onion powder.