Cookbook:Shephard's Pie 2
|Shephard's Pie 2|
|Category||Pot Pie recipes|
Pâté Chinois (Chinese Pie), sometimes known as shepherd's pie, is a simple dish made from layered hamburger, creamed corn, and mashed potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C)
- In a large skillet, brown the hamburger meat until it is no longer pink
- In a medium baking pan, evenly layer the meat on the bottom, then corn. Spread a layer of potatoes.
- (Optional) Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Always follow safe handling guidelines when using raw meat.