(Redirected from Cookbook:Scribbling Eggs)
This recipe was found in Githima, a small town outside the city of Nakuru in Kenya. If you ask for fried eggs in the West of Kenya, you'll probably have the eggs scribbled.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- If using tomatoes, add them to the pan. Fry for a minute.
- If using scallion, add to tomatoes. Cook for another minute.
- Beat the eggs well, and pour into the pan.
- Start stirring the eggs—Kenyans call this scribbling. Cook like this until the egg is done.