(Redirected from Cookbook:Raspberry cuts)
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements. |
The following reason was given: Missing sugar quantities and doesn't explain/link to "red groats".
Raspberry cuts is a simple and very tasty cake with raspberries, cream, and cookies. Since the biscuits form the top layer of the cake, small slices of the cake are created by cutting along the biscuit borders.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, oil, sparkling water, flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and a little lemon juice in a bowl to a smooth dough.
- Place baking paper in a small baking sheet (approx. 25 x 40 cm) and spread the dough evenly over it.
- Bake the dough in the oven at approx. 175 ° C for approx. 30 minutes until golden yellow and then let it cool well.
- Bring the red groats to the boil with 0.75 l of water.
- Add the frozen raspberries to the red groats, stir well and wait until the raspberries are thawed.
- Spread the warm mass evenly on the dough.
- Now cool the cake, preferably overnight.
- Whip the cream with the cream stiff until stiff, lightly sweeten with vanilla sugar depending on your taste, and then distribute the mixture evenly over the cake.
- Put on the butter cookies and lightly dust with powdered sugar.
- The vanilla sugar in this recipe likely refers to vanilla-flavored powdered sugar used in Scandinavian cooking. You may substitute in an equal volume of vanilla extract.