Raspberry cuts is a simple and very tasty cake with raspberries, cream and cookies. Since the biscuits form the top of the cake and you prefer to cut pieces along the biscuit borders, small slices are created.
- 3 eggs
- frozen raspberries (600g)
- 3 packets of red groats
- 3 cups of flour
- 3 cups of cream
- 3 packets of cream stiffener
- 1 pack of butter cookies
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 cup of sparkling water
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- some lemon juice
- Mix the eggs, sugar, oil, sparkling water, flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and a little lemon juice in a bowl to a smooth dough.
- Place baking paper in a small baking sheet (approx. 25 x 40 cm) and spread the dough evenly over it.
- Bake the dough in the oven at approx. 175 ° C for approx. 30 minutes until golden yellow and then let it cool well.
- Bring the red groats to the boil with 0.75 l of water.
- Add the frozen raspberries to the red groats, stir well and wait until the raspberries are thawed.
- Spread the warm mass evenly on the dough.
- Now cool the cake, preferably overnight.
- Whip the cream with the cream stiff until stiff, lightly sweeten with vanilla sugar depending on your taste, and then distribute the mixture evenly over the cake.
- Put on the butter cookies and lightly dust with powdered sugar.