|Servings||4 to 6|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Mix chicken with mayonnaise and sour cream
- Spread this in the bottom of a 9"x13" casserole dish
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Sprinkle with crackers
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds
- Evenly pour melted butter on top
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Tip 1: You can easily scale this recipe depending on the number of servings you want (ie: 3 chicken breasts, 3/4 cup mayo and sour cream); use a bigger or smaller pan as necessary to make the chicken layer 1-2" (2.5-5 cm) thick
- Tip 2: You can assemble it ahead of time and refrigerate it, baking it for 35-40 minutes
- Tip 3: If you freeze it before baking, do not add the crackers, poppyseeds or butter until you are ready to bake it.