Cookbook:Pasta alla Gricia
(Redirected from Cookbook:Pasta alla gricia)
Pasta alla gricia is an Italian pasta dish, typical of Rome.
The preparation of pasta alla gricia is very simple and quick. There are several versions of the recipe but they are all very similar.
- Heat water in a pan until it starts boiling
- Add 3 tablespoons of salt for 4 people
- Cook pasta al dente (400g)
- Cook guanciale chopped into small cubes or strips in a frying pan until fat melts almost completely (200g-300g)
- Fry cooked pasta for 2 minutes in the pan where guanciale has been previously cooked
- Add grated pecorino romano and black pepper to the frying pan and stir to blend the ingredients