|Time||20 - 25 minutes|
A tasty oatmeal cookie, just like those you remember.
Note: This recipe requires a mixer.
- Using a mixer, cream together the shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, water and vanilla until light and fluffy (about 10 minutes on high).
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the oats, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients into wet, mix well using mixer.
- Scoop the portions out - this recipe makes 20 cookies, so use 20 portions.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Notes, tips and variationsEdit
- Taste best when still warm.