Cookbook:Nigerian Dryfish Stew
(Redirected from Cookbook:Nigerian Dried Fish Stew)
Dried fish stew is a simple and popular stew in Nigeria that can be prepared on a low budget.
- Combine blended tomatoes, onions, and pepper in a pot over high heat. Cook until all the water is dried up.
- In another pot, cook dry fish, chopped onions, salt, and seasoning cube for about 20 minutes until the water is dried up. Debone the fish.
- Heat some oil in a pan, and add onions, garlic, mixed herbs, salt, and seasoning cube. Stir, and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the ground crayfish, and turn off the heat.
- Introduce the fried fish and onions into the cooked tomatoes, add in some oil and fry very well for about 15-20 minutes. Add in your scent leaf and turn off the heat.
- Serve with boiled yam, white rice, or boiled plantain.