Cookbook:Nigerian Dryfish Stew
(Redirected from Cookbook:Nigerian Dried Fish Stew)
|Nigerian Dryfish Stew|
Dried fish stew is a simple and popular stew in Nigeria that can be prepared on a low budget.
- Combine blended tomatoes, onions, and pepper in a pot over high heat. Cook until all the water is dried up.
- In another pot, cook dry fish, chopped onions, salt, and seasoning cube for about 20 minutes until the water is dried up. Debone the fish.
- Heat some oil in a pan, and add onions, garlic, mixed herbs, salt, and seasoning cube. Stir, and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the ground crayfish, and turn off the heat.
- Introduce the fried fish and onions into the cooked tomatoes, add in some oil, and fry very well for about 15–20 minutes. Add in your scent leaf and turn off the heat.
- Serve with boiled yam, white rice, or boiled plantain.