Cookbook:Nigerian Beef Marcaroni
|Nigerian Beef Marcaroni|
Nigerian beef macaroni is a simple, quick meal that can be prepared for breakfast or dinner. It is a nutritious pasta recipe made with meat and veggies.
- Chef spoon
- Season the beef with pepper, salt, whole onions, and seasoning cube. Cover with water, and simmer until tender.
- Drain the meat from the broth, then cut it into little pieces.
- Fry the beef should in hot vegetable oil until golden, then set aside.
- Boil the macaroni in salted water for 10 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Heat an adequate amount of oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic, ginger, and diced onions. Stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, blended pepper, bell peppers, carrots, and green beans. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in the beef broth. Allow it to simmer gently on medium heat—the substance will start to get quite rich and thick.
- Add the fried beef and the cooked macaroni, stirring well to combine.
- Turn down the heat, and cook the macaroni for over very low heat for 5 minutes, or until it has absorbed all the ingredients and the liquid has reduced.