- Mix flour, yeast, salt, powdered oregano, rosemary powder, and thyme. Stir well.
- Gradually mix the water into the flour, kneading until elastic. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Weigh out 100 grams of dough. Round it off. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Milled long dough. Roll while compressed. Transfer loaf to a pan sprinkled with flour. Make slices in the top of the loaf with a sharp knife or blade. Let rise 50 minutes until fluffy.
- Spray loaf with water. Bake 25 minutes in a 200˚C oven until cooked through.