Cookbook:Mike's Buttery Noodles
This recipe was inspired by the Wikipedia article on Alfredo.
- Fill pot with enough water for 2 servings of linguine.
- Put pot on high on stove, and add vegetarian bouillon cube.
- As soon as the water boils, add linguine and if desired textured vegetable protein.
- When the linguine is done, pour out most of the water, so that there is approximately an inch left.
- Add butter, cheese, chopped tomato, and the spices.
- Crush in garlic cloves and add to pot
- Stir frequently until it is of desired thickness.