- 2 ½ lbs chicken
- 1/2 quart olive or vegetable oil
- 8 lbs potatoes
- Salt, cumin (to taste)
- Peel potatoes and slice into wedges
- Heat oil in the pan to almost boiling temp.
- Fry potatoes in oil until they are light brown
- Once done, salt the potatoes to desired level
- Fry the chicken (in smaller pieces) for ~5 min
- Drain the oil or move the chicken to a different pan
- Salt the chicken, add ¾ cup of water and let simmer for ~15-20 minutes
- Combine chicken and potatoes (potatoes on top)
- Add cumin and let simmer for ~20 minutes.