Cookbook:Yogurt Curry Soup (Kadhi)(Redirected from Cookbook:Kadhi)
|Yogurt Curry Soup (Kadhi)|
- Mix the gram flour, curds and 3 teacups of water. Beat.
- Add the chilli-ginger paste, curry leaves, sugar and salt and put to boil.
- Boil whilst stirring for a while.
- Prepare the tempering by heating the Ghee and frying the cumin and Mustard seeds until they turn brown.
- Add the asafoetida and red chilli.
- Add the tempering to the kadhi and boil for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle Coriander on top and serve hot.
Notes and variationsEdit
- This sweet yogurt curry is popular in Gujarat but in northern India, it is considered too sweet. So, prepare a variation depending on your guests' preference for spice.