Feijao Tropeiro is a traditional side dish in many parts of Brazil.
- Prepare beans according to package, drain and set aside to cool
- In large pan cook bacon and sausage.
- Remove sausage and bacon.
- Slice sausage into 1 inch-thick pieces.
- In pan with bacon grease, sauté white onion and garlic.
- Slice collard green into small (1/8") strips.
- Mix all ingredients except hard boiled eggs in large bowl using a wooden spoon.
- Drizzle with olive oil and stir gently.
- Garnish with sliced boiled eggs.
May be served hot or cold.