- Place roast in a paper towel lined perforated box with a lid. Cover and refrigerate for 3 days, changing towels halfway.
- If any leathery spots appear, trim off. Rub roast all over with canola oil. Shake on Seasoning liberally and pat down lightly.
- Insert an oven-safe probe thermometer into the roast. Bake at 200°F until internal temperature reaches 118°F.
- Remove from oven and raise oven to 500°F. Insert roast back in and bake until internal temperature reaches 135°F.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes and serve.