Cookbook:Butter Chicken IV (Murgh Makhni)
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please improve it. See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements. |
The following reason was given: Needs quantities
|Butter Chicken IV (Murgh Makhni)|
- Plain yogurt
- Green chili paste
- Chicken, cut into pieces
- Tomato purée
- Red chili powder
- Garam masala
- Combine the yogurt, ginger, garlic, and chili paste. Add the chicken, and let marinate for a few hours.
- Heat butter in a skillet. Add the chicken mixture, and fry.
- Make a red gravy of tomato purée, red chili powder, salt, and garam masala. Add water, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Add the cooked chicken mixture to the sauce, and coat well.
- Add cream, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.