Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
|Beef Stroganoff in 20 Minutes|
|Servings Per Recipe:
|Amount per serving
|Calories from fat
- Prepare noodles according to package directions and drain.
- As the noodles are boiling, warm oil in very deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions and cook until onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add beef tips, milk, and mushroom soup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
- Reduce heat to simmer and stir in garlic, paprika, and sour cream.
- Simmer lightly, without letting it boil (that will curdle it).
- When noodles are finished and drained, serve with noodles on serving plate or individual plates, with sauce over it.
- Garnish with parsley.
Tips, Notes, and VariationsEdit
- Prepared beef tips with gravy is typically found in the market's refrigerated meat case.