Cookbook:Barbeque Fried Rice
|Barbeque Fried Rice|
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves red onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red chillies, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 200 g minced pork
- 1 carrot, diced
- ½ horseradish, cut into matchsticks
- 3 scallions, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 500 g cooked rice
- 25 ml barbeque sauce
- 2 tbsp black soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp salt
- 1½ tbsp pepper
- Heat the olive oil and sesame oil in a non-stick pan. Fry the garlic and red onion until fragrant. Stir until the garlic and red onion are golden brown.
- Add the red chilli and pork. Stir until the pork changes color.
- Add horseradish, scallion, rice, barbecue sauce, black soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir until well-mixed.
- Serve with toppings as desired.