|1/2 cup milk
|1 egg, lightly beaten
|2 cups coarsely grated cheddar cheese
|6-8 bacon rashes, chopped
|2 small onions finely, chopped
|1 cup self raising flour
|1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- The first thing to do is combine the milk and egg in a bowl and mix well. Now add cheese, bacon, onions, sifted flour and mustard, then mix until it's MIXED!
- Now drop rounded teaspoons of the mixture onto a tray covered with baking paper.
- Then get some help and or permission to cook them in a hot oven of 200C (400F) degrees for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Then you can serve them warm or cold and garnished with fresh herbs.
- ↑ Weight conversions from USDA National Nutrient Database. Original recipe text and ingredient order preserved. Egg size presumed as large. "Rashes" or "rashers" are not available in the USDA database, "Canadian bacon, cooked, pan-fried" seems the closest alternative via Wikipedia:Bacon. Dijon mustard presumed to weigh the same as prepared yellow mustard.