These books cover geology: the science and study of the solid and liquid matter that constitutes the Earth. The field of geology encompasses the study of the composition, structure, physical properties, dynamics, and history of Earth materials, and the processes by which they are formed, moved, and changed.
The following 13 related categories may be of interest, out of 13 total.
- Book:Basic Geology (15 pages)
- Book:Could Sherlock Holmes Have Been a Good Geologist? (1 cat, 11 pages)
- Book:Fossil Collecting (6 pages)
- Book:The Geology of Indonesia (1 cat, 31 pages)
- Book:Why, and How, Should Geologists Use Compositional Data Analysis (1 cat, 10 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Geology"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.