This category contains books on mathematical analysis: the branch of mathematics most explicitly concerned with the notion of a limit, whether the limit of a sequence or the limit of a function. It also includes the theories of differentiation, integration and measure, infinite series, and analytic functions. These theories are often studied in the context of real numbers, complex numbers, and real and complex functions.
The following 13 related categories may be of interest, out of 13 total.
- ► 0.999... (13 pages)
- ► Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists (16 pages)
- ► Measure Theory (7 pages)
- ► Numerical Methods (1 cat, 9 pages)
- ► Ordinary Differential Equations (56 pages)
- ► Real Analysis (47 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.