This category contains books on information technology: the study, design, development, implementation, support, or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware. Information technology deals with the use of electronic computers and computer software to convert, store, protect, process, transmit, and securely retrieve information.
The following 30 related categories may be of interest, out of 30 total.
- ► CASP (5 pages)
- ► Directing Technology (1 cat, 26 pages)
- ► K-12 School Computer Networking (71 pages)
- ► Open Source PIM (4 pages)
- ► Policy-based Resilience Simulator with OMNeT++ (9 pages)
- ► Small and Medium Enterprises and ICT (14 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- ICT for Disaster Management
- IGCSE Information and Communication Technology
- Informatics Practices for Class XI (CBSE)
- Information and Communication Technologies for Poverty Alleviation
- Subject:Information security
- Information systems in the consumer industry
- Information Technology and Ethics
- Subject:IT certifications