Category:Film and animation
This category contains books on film and animation, where film encompasses individual motion pictures, the field of film as an art form, and the motion picture industry; and animation involves the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement.
The following 9 related categories may be of interest, out of 9 total.
- ► Creating Screencasts (5 pages)
- ► Film History (4 pages)
- ► Inside DVD-Video (11 pages)
- ► Movie Making Manual (50 cats, 143 pages)
- ► Patterns Of Screen Writing (1 cat, 12 pages)
- ► Traditional Principles of Animation (9 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.