A Guide To Boston
||A reader requests expansion of this book to include more material.
You can help by adding new material (learn how) or ask for assistance in the reading room.
- The Prudential Building is the tallest building in Boston
- The John Hancock Building is made of glass
- Celtics basketball
- Bruins hockey
- Red Sox baseball play at Fenway Park, known for its giant wall called the Green Monster
- New England Patriots are in Foxboro, Mass but Boston is where they had their superbowl champions parade
- Science Musuem, has the Omni Theater and IMax.
- Art Museum