1. Download Eclipse 4.2 & unzip to a Folder: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/
2. Download & Install Java 6 http://java.com/en/download/manual_v6.jsp
3. Download & Install Android SDK: http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/index.html
4. Ensure the following are installed:
- Android SDK Tools
- Android SDK Platform-tools
- Android 4.1
- Android 2.2
5. Install ADT plugin for Eclipse: http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/installing-adt.html
6. Install the OEM diver for your phone: http://developer.android.com/tools/extras/oem-usb.html
7. Install the EGit Plugin for Eclipse: Help->Install New Software->Type "egit" in search box. Install EGgit package.
8. Right-click in Package Explorer->Import->Git->Next->(you can figure out the rest.) Enter https://github.com/arthare/wifilapper.git for the repository
9. Right click each Project->Properties->Java Compiler->
- Uncheck "Enable project specific settings."
- Click "Configure Workspace Settings."
- Change "Compiler compliance level:" to 1.6
- Eclipse might complain that jre6 is not available
- Click Configure at the bottom of the window and add the jre6 folder (usually c:\program files\java\jre6)
10. Repeat for all projects.
11. Create the folders 'res' & 'src' in each of the WifiLapper Projects (Full, Lite, Tablet)
At this point you should no longer be getting any "red" errors. There are 173 "Yellow" errors, but those seem to be just bad coding practice (right Art?) and everything is fine.
13. Connect your phone to the USB port, right-click WifilapperFull->Debug As->Android application
14. If Anything weird happens, delete all occurances of 'bin' and 'gen' folders from all the Projects. These are auto-generated files by Eclipse and will be rebuilt.