Using Ratpoison/Pros and cons
- Ratpoison is extremely lightweight and will therefore run on ancient hardware as well as a 32-way SPARC.
- Rodent usage is minimized and the keyboard is promoted, relieving your arms and shoulders and decreasing the risk of injury
- Ratpoison works very well with multiple monitors
Last modified on 21 December 2008, at 18:23
- A bit cumbersome to work with
- Not suited for UNIX beginners, this is a window manager written by experts for experts
- Some programs are not written for this kind of window managers and do not work very well.