|Search user languages|
Hi, I'm Gavin Baker.
For more information, see my user page at Wikipedia.
Last modified on 28 January 2006, at 18:51↑Jump back a section
Free Culture Wikibooks
A list of some Wikibooks of interest to the free culture movement. Many of these books are underdeveloped. This list is not exclusive.
- Copyright law: United States, Canada
- Patent law: United States, Canada
- Trademark law: United States, Canada
- Internet Law (United States)
- Mass Media
- Low-Power FM Community Radio in the U.S.
- Digital Libraries: a Primer
- Open Source
- Use the Source
- FLOSS Concept Booklet
- The World of Peer-to-Peer (P2P)