read the red box
I've helped out with a few books, namely:
- Super NES Programming--I'm the main contributor, check it out.
- Down'n'dirty Blacksmithing, total splitting, gave it some pics.
- Knowing Knoppix, total splitting again, some cleanup
- Digital Photography, Split what needs to be splat
- The Way of the Program, split it into smaller. barrel-sized pieces. Cleaned it up a bit, too.
- Template:ArosNav made navbar (still dont want to know whar AROS is)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker split, added template (update:it's deleted as a copyvio)
- Linux Guide--kinda split it
- N64 Programming--uploaded/wikified
|Multi-licensed into the public domain|
|I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikibooks' copyright terms and into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.|