Hi! I'm Kayau. I've been here for some years. I used to be Wikibooks' annoying-12-year-old-in-residence, but I've since become the project's annoying-17-year-old-in-residence. I'm hard at work preparing for exams at the moment, so if you find me, it's probably because my edits at HKDSE Geography popped up in Special:RecentChanges.
In Wikipedia, I'm often at the WP:MOTD, but I obviously do more than motto-writing. :P
Stuff I created:
- Geometry for Elementary School/Angles
- Geometry for Elementary School/Plane shapes
- Geometry for Elementary School/The Angle-Side-Angle congruence theorem
- Geometry for Elementary School/Congruence
- Geometry for Elementary School/Solids
- Geometry for Elementary School/Similarity
- Geometry for Elementary School/What next?
- Geometry for Elementary School/Measurements
- Geometry for Elementary School/Transformation
- Geometry for Elementary School/Coordinates
- Chinese Stories (whole book)
- WJ:Particles (whole book)
- WJ:The Book of Estimation
- History of Hong Kong
- First, I'm gonna finish WJ:The Book of Estimation.
- Next, I'll probably make another WJ book (I have 'ecosystems' in mind).
- A few years later, I'll return to History of Hong Kong to finish it.
- Pinyin could also use a revamp.
ActionSciprt Programming too. It's not very user-friendly.Actually, I don't think I can really improve upon the book at its current state. I'll fork one instead.
Note to everyone: My signature has been changed to Kayau ( talk | email | contribs ) 04:19, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
Yet another note to everyone: I will be a bit more active starting from tomorrow because I have just finished w:Manufacturing in Hong Kong.
Another note to everyone: if you see an IP that starts with 113 in the RC page, it's probably me forgetting to log in. Kayau ( talk | email | contribs ) 04:46, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
Note: I will be inactive here for the rest of the year starting from tomorrow, HKT. Please use me zhwb talk page or email if you have to contact me. I will log on to enwn (maybe even zhwn, but there isn't too much to read there) also, so don't be surprised to see me commenting on news. For details please visit my enwp userpage. Thanks. Kayau ( talk | email | contribs ) 06:03, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
Note: This is impossible. I can't stay away. I'll still contribute though less actively from now on. Until December. To contact me, you can use this page though it's not guaranteed that I'll reply asap. Kayau ( talk | email | contribs ) 14:32, 16 September 2010 (UTC)
Note: My 'interest' is shifting to studying right now, but I'll still log on at large and irregular intervals.Kayau14:10, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
Um, hi. I'm back-ish. I'm not going to participate actively or patrol recent changes any more, and the old books I've half-finished that have been gathering dust, well, those I'll also leave untouched for the moment. I'm currently writing 'books' for HKDSE geography. To be honest, there will be little to distinguish them from personal notes, except for more organisation and exam-oriented features like past paper references. Alright. HKDSE Geography, here I go. Kayau (talk · contribs) 10:43, 24 May 2014 (UTC)
Laughter is the best medicineEdit
More funny stuff at my enwp userpage.
- Pui to: 健康, 冀洲, 孟津, 長江下游,交廣, ? (在屯門見,?印度(原籍?), 西域-->china, back by sea
http://www.hongkongsunday.com/?p=63 - unreliable source with historical inaccuracies, but has info i might find on other sites
- _alpha is an integer from 0 to 100 that indicates the transparency of the MovieClip. 100 is the most transparent, while 0 is the least transparent.