Markus Bautsch (*1964 in Berlin) is a German physicist.
He has studied at the Institute of Optics of the Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) and at the Hahn-Meitner-Institut für Kernforschung (HMI). He worked as a consulting engineer and as a software engineer. At present he is research fellow at the German consumer organisation Stiftung Warentest.
He was or is lecturing the following subjects:
- Electrical engineering (Berlin University of the Arts (UdK))
- Computer programming (Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin (HTW))
- Optical devices (Beuth Hochschule für Technik Berlin)
Amongst others he is member of the following organisations:
- Management Board of the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA)
- Board of Advisers Technology (BKT) of the German Deutsche Kommission Elektrotechnik Elektronik Informationstechnik (DKE)
- Entertainment Technology, Photography and Cinematography Standards Committee (NVBF) of the German standardisation body Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN)
The following Wikibooks have been written by Markus Bautsch:
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language