Usenet Explorer User's Manual/User Interface/Icons
This chapter explains the meaning of the various icons used in Usenet Explorer.
See also Explaining icons on the Usenet Explorer website.
Elements of Icons
- white background: single-part message
- green background: multi-part message
- yellow background: collection
- blue (magenta) background: ?
- grey upper half: incomplete multi-part message or incomplete collection
- red upper half: incomplete multi-part message that cannot be previewed because the first part is missing
- lower part dashed: partly downloaded
- entirely dashed: completely downloaded
- checkmark: marked for download
Miniature icons in lower right corner of icons.
- grey oval with black dot: par2 recovery file
- grey "ear": par2 checksum file
- red/magenta/blue flag: rar file
- magenta rectangle with red corner: image file
- music note: audio file
- white rectangle with grey dot: pdf file
- black computer: server with no newsgroups attached
- green computer: server
- envelope: ?
- green dot: ?
- grey book: ?
- blue book with black asterix: ?
- blue book with black asterix and green dot: ?
- grey book with grey filter: