The following people have contributed to this Wikibook:
- Jolean Bradshaw
- (jf2brunt) US content creator.
- (john259) also needs to put some brief words here.
- Lloyd Collins
- (collinsl) Has been playing Trainz for years before joining in on the forum. He is currently studying IT, with an interest in UK and Western US trains.
- Chris Sprague
- (nawlins) Been involved with Trainz since TRS2004 came out. Now also have TRS2006 and TC. Primarily a route builder and re-skinner leaning toward UK stuff but not exclusively.
- Don Watson
- (doncraig) Been playing trains 2004 and 2006 Joined the forum as a newbie to test tutorials (If I can do it anyone can)
- John Whelan
- (johnwhelan) Has a background in computers including hardware and an interest in UK trains. He has been using Trainz for some time and does create content usually with other people and quite often reskins.
- Mark A. Wilson
- (mawilson) is a Trainz 2006 user just starting down the content creation path. His primary interest is in Monorails but he is growing an interest in narrow gauge.
- Ben Kelly
- (benk87) Has been playing Trainz since before version 1.3 and joined the Trainz community in 2003. He is especially interested in UK narrow gauge but likes to dabble in other areas too.
- Frank Bartus
- (fabartus) Has been model railroading on Trainz since his eyesight got too bad to edit Wikipedia with regularity in 2009. He's run TRS2004 and TRS2006 unto exhaustion, moved on through the three TRS2006 route specific expansions Trainz Classics (TC1,...,TC3), a variety of for-pay third party extensions of that era, similar behavior for TRS2009, and TRS2010, and has TRS2012 but is saving pennies to buy a computer capable of running it.