Speech-Language Pathology/Stuttering/Fluency Enhancer
- Anti-stuttering technology: DAF, FAF (octave-scale).
- Special features: plugs into telephones; claims to be part of a "completely integrated program" that trains the user to no longer need the device in 3-5 months.
- Frequency range: 60-5000 Hz.
- Monaural (one ear) or binaural (two ears).
- Anti-background noise features: noise-canceling microphone, high-frequency filter, acoustical transparency.
- Website: http://www.fluencyenhancer.com/
Personal Experiences Using Fluency Enhancer Devices
Please read Speech-Language Pathology/Stuttering/How to Participate in this Wikibook before adding material.Last modified on 24 July 2006, at 18:27