Last modified on 17 September 2010, at 22:01
- Sidux doesn't have any screensaver pre-installed so you can do that yourself if you want.
- 1. Installation:
apt-get install xscreensaver xscreensaver-data xscreensaver-data-extra xscreensaver-gl xscreensaver-gl-extra
- 2. And run it from: Menu-> Settings-> Screensaver.
- a. Run XScreenSaver demon if the application ask for it-> OK
- b. Choose any available screensaver from the list on left side.
- c. If you want to use one screensaver choose mode: "Only One Screen Saver".
- d. If you want a screensaver to be changed automatically choose mode: "Random Screen Saver".
- e. Set time in minutes a screensaver to be blank: "Blank After".
- f. If you've chosen "Random Screen Saver" set time in minutes a screensaver to be changed: "Cycle after".
- g. If you want to stop screensavers displaying choose: "Lock Screen After".
- 3. In "Advanced" tab you can change some settings such as:
- a. "Display Management Enabled" - stand by, suspend and off after in minutes.
- b. "Fading and Colormaps" - fade to black when blanking, fade to black when unblanking and fade duration.