- There are a few calculators available for Linux, I'll show you a few of theme.
- It's a simply calculator pre-installed with sidux.
- 1. Run it from: Menu-> Accessories-> Calculator.
- 2. If the application has been not installed do it yourself:
apt-get install gcalctool
- Home page: http://calctool.sourceforge.net/
Last modified on 17 September 2010, at 00:54
- Extcalc is a multi-functions scientfic calculator lets you for example drawing 2D- and 3D-graphs and
- function-analysing for all supported graph types. Text-based version to use on a console too.
- 1. Installation:
apt-get install extcalc
- 2. Run it from: Menu-> Accessories-> Extcalc
- 3. The application ask you for making it's own folder for dates so click OK.
- Home page: http://extcalc-linux.sourceforge.net/