Sidux/Useable applications/Application finder
- Having problems with finding any file, folder or application use Catfish.
- 1. Installation:
apt-get install catfish
- 2. Run the application: Menu-> Accessories-> Catfish
- 3. Type a file name in search field on left top side.
- 4. As additional option choose for example:
- a. exact match.
- b. hidden files.
- c. limit results.
- d. file type: document, image, music, video.
- e. searching folder.
- 5. The application will find any file matching with key word and will display it's size and location as well.
- Catfish home page: http://software.twotoasts.de/index.php?/pages/catfish_summary.html
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language