Last modified on 2 August 2010, at 05:52
- I am providing this book in I hope than everyone can find something for themselves.
- I have written it as an practical user guide with a simply role: "to get what you want follow the instruction"
- If anybody want to find out more about Linux system processes, it is easy to do that within the rich Debian's
- and Sidux's community.
What is missing in the book?Edit
- Applications system descriptions for home users.
- Source code applications compilations - may not be necessary, since most applications can be installed from repositories or binary packages.
What is inside?Edit
- Practical use (100%):
- System installation guide
- System basic configuration
- Installation guide for applications and peripheral devices
- Concluding everything I really recommend GNU/Linux Debiana OS (unstable "sid") for daily using
- on home machines because it's the most stable and perfect operating system I ever worked.
- Pawel "pavroo" 29th June 2010