- Embedded Systems
- Embedded Control Systems Design
- Theoretical Mechanics
- System Troubleshooting
- Robotics Kinematics and Dynamics: a more theoretical approach.
- Electric Motors And Generators: theory and details of what goes on inside a motor
- Practical Electronics/Stepper Motors
- Power Electronics
- Robotics video tutorial
- Robotics Education Website
- Robotics for hobbyists
- McComb, Gordon 2000 "The Robot Builder's bonanza 2nd ed." ISBN 0-07-136296-7 -- One of, if not the, best book on home-built mobile robotics.
- Papers on various robot related subjects,
- "Controlling The Real World With Computers" by Joe Reeder
- "Get Started in Robotics"
- http://www.robotix.in tutorials on robotics
- CLARAty http://claraty.jpl.nasa.gov reusable robotic software framework. Includes many miscellaneous algorithms used in robotics: pose estimation, navigation, path planning, machine vision, coordinate transforms, locomotion inverse kinematics, Bayes networks, etc.
- Robotics at stack exchange
Free Wikis on Robotics
Last modified on 1 November 2012, at 03:39↑Jump back a section