Strategic vision and action are necessary to enhance a company’s competitive superiority, achieve superior performance, and improve its value. Strategic Management introduces, explains, and analyzes the activities needed to develop, select, implement, and evaluate a firm’s competitive strategy. This course is designed to illustrate development, implementation, and reformulation of business strategy. Emphasis is placed on the need for awareness of, and accommodation to, changes in an organization's internal and external environments. Generic types of business strategies and techniques for analyzing strategies are also covered.
This book was initially imported from World Academy Online where it was under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 and the GNU Free Documentation License.
Real Estate Financing
- The Loan Process
- Online Loan Application
- Lending Laws
- Truth-in-Lending Law (Regulation Z)
- Effect of Violations
- Sources of Funds
- Classification of Mortgages
- Why Qualify the Buyer?
- Lend a Hand With Paperwork
- Follow Up the Loan Process
- Latest Mortgage Options
Fundamentals of Investing
Housing: The Cost of Shelter
- Should You Buy a Home or Rent?
- What Price To Pay?
- How Much Can You Afford to Spend for Housing?
- Does It Pay To Refinance Your House?
- How To Shop for an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?
- How Good Is Your Homeowner's Policy?
- How To Get Top Dollar for Your House
Investing in Real Estate
- Investing In Real Estate is an I.D.E.A.L. Situation
- What Are The Disadvantages With Real Estate?
- What Types of Real Estate Investments Are There?
- Factors to be Considered Regarding a Real Estate Investment
- What Are Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)?
- How Do You Determine Cash Flow for Real Estate?
- How Do You Value an Income Producing Property?
- Should You Use Leverage When Investing in Real Estate?
- Pitfalls of High Leveraged Real Estate Investing