SORT series /case /skip size /compare comparator /part length /all /reverse
Sorts a series.
SORT is an action value.
- series -- (Type: series port)
- /case -- Case sensitive sort.
- /skip -- Treat the series as records of fixed size.
- size -- Size of each record. (Type: integer)
- /compare -- Comparator offset, block or function.
- comparator -- (Type: integer block function)
- /part -- Sort only part of a series.
- length -- Length of series to sort. (Type: integer)
- /all -- Compare all fields
- /reverse -- Reverse sort order
sort: native[ "Sorts a series." series [series! port!] /case "Case sensitive sort." /skip "Treat the series as records of fixed size." size [integer!] "Size of each record." /compare "Comparator offset, block or function." comparator [integer! block! function!] /part "Sort only part of a series." length [integer!] "Length of series to sort." /all "Compare all fields" /reverse "Reverse sort order" ]Last modified on 13 November 2012, at 10:49