Key to Symbols UsedEdit
- a = Acceleration
- ν = Velocity
- -ν = Deceleration
- -a = Increased deceleration above an initial velocity by one whole percent. Also beyond.
- ac = centripetal acceleration
- B = magnetic field, bulk modulus
- Ε = Energy
- Ε X B = Cross product of electric and magnetic fields or electromagnetic field(s) (right hand rule)
- c = (lower case) Speed of light in vacuum (300 x 108 m/s) or 186,282.4 mi/sec per sec
- D = Distance
- d = Direction
- 1d = Travel in one direction, dimension.
- F = Force, where Ε = F
- h = Planck’s constant (6.63 x 10-34 js)
- I = Moment of inertia
- i = imaginary number
- L = angular momentum, length
- P = Position or momentum
- m = mass
- m = momentum
- T = absolute time
- t = time
- ω = Angular velocity
- α = Angular acceleration
- RPS = (revolutions per second) about a fixed circumferential distance as measured by an imaginary
reference point ot dot.
- Δ = Change-in
- ∇ = Nambla
- Ke = Kinetic energy
- Pe = Potential energy
- s = speed (magnitude of velocity)
- νc = velocity of speed of light
- G = Gravitational constant (push by force, pull by free fall) (6.67 x 10-11 Nm2/kg2)
- W = work
- eν =energy, electron volt (1.6022 x 10-19
- J = Joule
- df = Degree of freedom corresponding or with respect to positions
- -i = is not imaginary or equal to 0.
- -0 = A regulatory zero assumed to exist before –1. i.e.; (-1 -0 0 +1). Usually, -0 can only exist in negative numerals such as that in a High-Low inversion. And appears to be-come manifest only when 2 negative positions become established. i.e.; 2 positions possess the seed for a single possibility (while a solitary position cannot) Thus 2 negative positions are the seed for a single potential…
- μ = Dimension of time in 3 dimensional space. x,y,z, or masses.
- √ = square root
- _____ = Line segment, separator
-P = A dimensionless constant almost always present in closed time-like lines at specific distances.
i.e.; position does not exist for the spin of a particle whose ν=c. The position that indicates the RPS about a fixed distance is an imaginary reference point (a dot) and possesses no actual substance or reality indicating actual position in such a closed time-like line where uniform reciprocation at c about D conserves energy avoiding loss in thereof.
- ∫ = Integral operator. The sum of all the little bits of…
(Ε ÷ (Ε−)) = A constant showing that whenever Ε is established by a manual, external force (a push absent of a pull or a pull (free fall) absent of a push)) Ε is indebt to Pe and in relativistics.
Where: (Εt ÷ (−Εt)) = -1. In effect the indebtedness of Ε by Pe/G in it’s establishment is a negative value undetectable in E as it would seem to cause Pe/G to be assumed as “disappearing”, when in actuality Ke and Pe/G are not isolatable from each other.
By way of various examples throughout this book and from examples involved in rapid reciprocation at c about specific distances it be comes apparent that energy in debt to G is in fact the source of Gravitation. Although the term itself is a misinterpretation to locate Gravity in relationship to mass in space-time there is none in space-time itself but only results in establishments of Ε when it is in debt to G. When Ε is not in-debt to G, position is eliminated and therefore the pull upon mass when force becomes or is applied in opposition to a pull or visa-verse.
In light of Ε in-debt to G whenever Ε becomes established, accumulated, uniform, increased, position(s) and therefore degrees of freedom (the absence of time travel) are interpreted as apparent as being illusionary with respect to Ε in-debt to G in normal relativistic establishments in real space (time).