Puzzles have been in existence for thousands of years, intended to amuse and bemuse.
Some may tax your mind more than others, but they should always be fun.
Enjoy this collection, avoid frustration, and fight boredom.
Table of contents
- Action sequences
- Analytical puzzles
- Arithmetical puzzles
- Decision puzzles
- Geometric puzzles
- Logic puzzles
- Number sequences
- Set theory puzzles
- Statistical & combinatorics puzzles
- Rubik's cube (3x3x3)
- Rubiks Revenge (4x4x4)
- Rubik's Professor (5x5x5)
- Fifteen puzzle
Real life problems
- Jim Loy's Puzzle Pages
- Aha! Puzzles - Original creative puzzles by Lloyd King
- Puzzles from the Princeton undergraduate mathematics student society.
- rec.puzzles Archive
- ResultsAbout Riddles: Collection of links to other riddle web sites.
- Mathpuzzle: Puzzle blog of Ed Pegg Jr.
- PuzzlePicnic: Hundreds of deduction puzzles.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language