PsycholARTSical: Psyched about the arts
||A reader requests expansion of this book to include more material.
You can help by adding new material (learn how) or ask for assistance in the reading room.
Part I: Theory and Practice
Part II: Curriculum Materials and Programs
Last modified on 15 October 2010, at 16:40↑Jump back a section
- Engen, Trygg. Odour Sensation and Memory.Greenwood Publishing Group, 1991.
- Magg, John W.“Rewarded by Punishment: Reflections on the Disuse of Positive Reinforcement in School.” Exceptional Children; Winter 2001; 67,2: Wilson Education Abstracts, pgs 173-186
- Rose, Leslie Stewart. “Self-Assessment Workshop.” workshop booklet. 2004
- Ross, John A. “The Reliability, Validity, and Utility of Self-Assessment.” Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation. November 2006, 1-13.
- Woolfolk, Winne & Perry,Educational Psychology (3rd Canadian Edition). Custom Edition. Boston: Pearson Education Canada, 2005.