Last modified on 22 January 2014, at 20:32
Project Close Out PhaseEdit
- process of gaining formal acceptance for the results of a project or phase.
- bringing project or phase to an orderly end.
- archiving of project information and post-project review.
- project archives
- formal acceptance documentation
- project review
- team member evaluations
- lessons learned report = last deliverable
Formal Acceptance Of The Project By The CustomersEdit
- first step in close out phase
- a goals of the close out phase?
- formal acceptance documentation should be prepared
- PM should document customer acceptance
- necessary task in preparation of the Close Out phase
- asses and evaluate each phases of the project
- asses and evaluate the overall project performance
- a way to learn from the experience and continuously improve project performance
- leave clear and complete documentation of the project
Ongoing Maintenance Should Be Discussed In A Project Close Out MeetingEdit
All Contract Files Must Be Closed OutEdit
Lessons Learned ReportEdit
- PM may need to study from previous projects
- formal review of project progress and results
- did project achieve benefits as planned
- was work accomplished according to plan