This book contains advice about physical exercise, tips and warnings etc. This advice is not tailored to any particular individual and it is strongly recommended that you use your common sense, as well as moderation at all times. It is advisible to visit a doctor before embarking upon some thing new. Importantly, always use moderation.
- Aerobic Exercise - This chapter is an introduction to what Aerobic Exercise is, why it is important, and how to calculate target heart rate ensuring you are performing the exercise safely. It then gives examples of many types of Aerobic exercises and how to perform them.
- Strength Training - This chapter deals with different types of strength, how to train for a particular type of strength, and safety issues concerning strength training.
- Sports - This chapter details sports! Sports are an important and fun part of physical activity. It will give a brief over-view of various sports, and exercise techniques to improve in those sports.
- Injury - This deals with injury, injury prevention, and techniques for dealing with injuries.
- Nutrition - Physical activity is important, but to perform at peak levels one must also know the nutrition. This chapter is a basic overview of nutritional concepts, and deals with issues of weight loss and body image.
Guides and appendices: