Target Set Truth Table ValueEdit
- ti is the truth table value of the target set,
- vi,j is the element's attribute value,
- i is the ith element's index value, where,
- i = 0...G' where G is the number of elements in the bounded class, and,
- j is the j'th characteristic's index value, where,
- j = 0...K and where,
- K is the number of characteristics in the target set,
- V is highest value of logic in the group,
- V(K-j) is the positional value of the jth characteristic.
- As the characteristic with the greatest separatory value is moved to the next most significant position, K is incremented to expand the target set size from two characteristics to the number of characteristics in the group or the number of characteristics which result in 100% separation. For the initial target set with one characteristic the separatory value is computed individually for each characteristic in the group to find the initial characteristic with the highest separatory value.
- coefficient of association, , see page 172 of the primary reference