Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
There are the different certifications which would earn us the basic MCP, which inturn if we get more cerficates will make us eligible to get higher such as MCAD and MCSD.
Web Developer Upgrade
- Exam 70-551: UPGRADE: MCAD Skills to MCPD: Web Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Last modified on 28 September 2010, at 14:07
↑Jump back a section
Enterprise Applications Developer
- Exam 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Application Development Foundation
- Exam 70-526: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Windows-Based Client Development
- Exam 70-528: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Web-Based Client Development
- Exam 70-529: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Distributed Application Development
- Exam 70-549: PRO: Designing and Developing Applications by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework