Microsoft Certified IT Professional/Exam 70-444/Optimizing and Implementing a Data Recovery Plan for a Database
Optimizing and Implementing a Data Recovery Plan for a Database
Last modified on 13 July 2006, at 06:58
- Diagnose causes of failures. Failure types include database failures, physical server failures, and SQL Server service failures.
- Plan for fault-tolerance.
- Recover from a failure of SQL Server 2005.
- Recover from a database disaster.
- Plan a strategy.
- Restore a database.
- Configure logins.
- Recover lost data.
- Maintain server and database scripts for recoverability.
- Salvage good data from a damaged database by using restoration techniques.