Learn with pictures
- दिंडी = dinDi; a ritual pilgrmage in Maharashtra.
- Note Marathi language does not have small or capital letters, for roman transliteration when we use small d it pronounced for द as in delhi. When we use capital D pronounced for ड as Doctor as most of D pronounciations in english language.
- पगडी = pagaDi; alternate पागोटे = pAgoTe The pinkish red turban traditional Marathi head gear.
- उपरणे = uparaNe; a cotton maffalar/stroll (many times used like a long cotton napkin)
- कुर्ता = kurtA; a cotton shirt with long slieves
- Every time a different random picture, Keep coming keep learning !
- Pronounciation as of english alphabate A same pronounciation is in Marathi as ए = used to seek attention amongst young kids. (Dont use with elderly or unknown people to you)
- Remember pronounciation ए is not as of other words starting with A
- Remember pronounciation ए is usually like pronounciation as of english vowel e in pet, get
- pronounciation ए is also like a in english as of ate,gate,mate,rate
- ए is Seventh vowel in Marathi language
- Vowels in Marathi language अ, आ, इ, ई, उ, ऊ, ए, ऐ, ओ, औ, ऋ,ॠ, ऌ,ॡ, ॲ, ऑ